|Have you heard the good news? Our greatest influence takes place in the second half of our lives, if we are prepared for it! We have gained life experience. We are aware of our strengths. We have gained some rugged and relevant wisdom. Now we just need to learn how to put it into practice. That's what the Peak Living conference is all about. At this conference you will learn:
- How to harness your vast network of relationships, wisdom, and influence to make the world a better place.
- How to reformat your life to create a future that fits who you are.
- How to form friendships that help you finish life vibrant and strong.
- Ways to handle issues with your tweens, teens and adult kids.
- Enhance a midlife marriage.
- Key skills to create a healthy life as a solo/ single in midlife.
- A strategy for living longer and stronger emotionally, physically, spiritually, financially, relationally.
- Vital tools for an ever-growing family.
- How to adjust to unwanted changes in your health and relationships.
- Decisions that create a lasting legacy.
Aug 17 - Aug 24: $35
At the Door: $45
Group Price - $20 each for group of 10
Schedule • Lodging • More Info
New Venture Christian Fellowship:
4000 Mystra Dr.
Oceanside, CA 92056 MAP
Come hear midlife & relationship specialists, bestselling authors
Bill and Pam Farrel
Bill and Pam were born in the heart of the baby boom and have always held to the notion that we were all created with a God-given dream in our hearts. After serving as ministry leaders in the local church for 22 years, they have passionately developed a writing and speaking ministry which has resulted in the publication of over 35 books that are aimed at helping people discover their unique abilities and opportunities.
Conference will include:
- Practical, biblical and humorous teaching of Bill and Pam Farrel
- Vibrant music
- Meaningful worship
- Advice from real midlifers who are living at their PEAK
- Interactive dialogue, discussion and activities
- Light refreshments
For More Information:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for Bulletin Insert/
to advertise this event.
Click Here for PowerPoint Slide.