Pam is Engaging and Energetic
Pam has impacted women's lives with her experience as an international speaker, Director of Women's Ministry, radio co - host, newspaper columnist, pastor's wife, youth leader and mentor. She has a Bachelor's Degree in English from California State University, San Marcos, and has authored or co-authored over 30 books, including the best seller Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spaghetti, Woman of Influence: Ten Traits of Those Who Want to Make a Difference, 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make, Devotions for Women on the Go! Women of Confidence, Got Teens?(co-authored with Jill Savage) and most recent is LOL with God (co-authored with Dawn Wilson). Pam has also authored many marriage and family books with husband, Bill, including Red Hot Monogamy, The Marriage Code and 10 Best Decisions a Parent Can Make.
She speaks with boundless energy and enthusiasm with a passion to communicate to the hearts of women. She is known for saying, "One ordinary woman connected to the extra- ordinary God Can Make Difference!" Her books lay a terrific foundation for messages at special events, one day conferences and full weekend retreats. She can adapt and dovetail messages to fit your desired goals or theme.
Pam has been endorsed by leaders, speakers and writers such as: Anita Renfroe, Carol Kent, Michelle McKinny Hammond, Jill Savage, Sharon Jaynes, Kerri Pomarolli, Stormie Omaritian, Jill Briscoe, Fern Nichols, Shanti Feldhan, Jim Burns, Chad Eastham, Frank Pastore, Mitch Temple, Steve Arterburn, Carole Lewis, Kendra Smiley, and many others.
Here are her most requested retreat messages for women:
Woman of Influence
These messages taken from her book, Woman of Influence: 10 Traits of Those Who Want to Make a Difference, are timely messages for women of all ages and stages. They are especially fitting if you are building your women’s ministry, growing a church or establishing the framework and leadership base needed to handle growth or create it! The fruit of this set of messages is more women with a heart to serve! It is Pam’s most asked for set. Women who attend this seminar will:
- Discover her unique calling in life.
- Learn to be more effective with less stress.
- Persevere through situations that are unpleasant.
- Overcome their past to build a strong future
- Build better friendships.
- Experience less “drama” in her life.
- Find the secrets for “hanging in there” no matter what life sends
- Raise their confidence level.
Woman of Confidence:
These messages are derived from Pam’s book by the same title. Each presentation is based on one of the four chapters of the book of Ruth. In this series, Pam will help women live lives of integrity and step out in “God-sized” confidence to be difference-makers. Sprinkled throughout are pieces of all of Pam’s books for women as she addresses issues in the areas of personal growth, marriage, singleness and family. Women who attend this seminar will:
- Learn the STEP method of moving forward in life
- Be empowered by God’s greatness.
- Define what makes life meaningful for them.
- Stand confident in the face of obstacles.
- Move their lives forward no matter the challenge.
- Live a life of faith that their children will want to follow.
- Become someone others look up to.
- Discover the strength to follow-through on important goals.
- Boost energy to pursue their passions and dreams
- Wake up with enthusiasm for the day.
10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make
These messages, based on the book by the same title, help women see themselves from God’s point of view. This is a felt- need message set that uses scriptures to explain a woman’s identity in Christ. Women who attend this seminar will:
- Lower your stress and raise your enjoyment level in life
- Make the most of every season of life--- from 16 to 96!
- Choose joy no matter what life sends your way
- Implement creative tips for children, teens, young adults so they reach their full potential
- Enhance your marriage or dating life
- Discover a calmer, more peaceful way to live
- Take better care of yourself so you can better care for those you love
- Connect to God in a more meaningful and personal way
- Create a path of hope to overcome any obstacle
- Head home with more peace, hope, and happiness to live out a life to look forward to.
She also has many one day options (all the above plus):
- 10 Best Decisions a Parent Can Make: Celebrate the Treasure of Your Child
- Decide to Be Proactive
- Decide to Be a Student of Your child
- Decide to Discipline
- Decide to Release
- Celebrate Women or Hats Off to Women: (These are snapshots of 3 of Pam’s books for Women).
- Woman of Influence: Influence Illustrations
- Woman of Significance: Identity in Christ action steps
- Woman of Confidence: Integrity to make dreams come true
- Leadership Lessons: How to be a Leader
- The Mind of a Leader (How to create confidence in God and yourself so others will follow)
- The Marriage of a Leader (How to create and keep connection)
- The Journey of a Leader (How to adapt and lead during all seasons of your life and family)
- The Heart of a Leader (How to maintain integrity and influence)
Single message / Special Events (Most asked for messages. All of these are seeker/unchurched friendly)
- Moms Matter!
- Success in Every Season: Perfect for groups with ages 16- 96!
- 10 Best Decisions a Parent Can Make: The Treasure of Your Child
- Celebrate Women or Hats Off to Women
- Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spaghetti: GirlTalk
- Red Hot Monogamy: Put a Smile on Your Husband’s Face
- Journey of Freedom: (Pam’s testimony of overcoming and achieving God’s way)
- Your Unique Journey: (Pam’s tips on finding and living out your unique passion)
- Passion in the Parsonage: Love in the Fast Lane
- Marriage, Ministry and Motherhood
- Secrets of Success
- Woman of Influence/ Heart of a Woman
- How to Put a Smile on His Face/ or Fan the Flame
- Families in the Fast Lane
- The Gift Gives Back
- Christmas Light
- The Gift (Pam’s testimony)
- Marriage in the Whirlwind: Finding and keeping love when your family is in the fast lane
- Love to Love You or Celebrate Love:
- Three Keys to Unlock Love
- Why Men and Women Act the Way They Do! (Answering the question: Why did you do that?)
- Ministry Minded Marriage (Your Love: A Light House)
- Raising an M.V. P (Most Valuable Person)